We don’t offer jobs.
We offer careers.
By joining Zero Gravity you join an innovation race: a community of positive thinkers, employees, partners and customers who are committed to building communications networks and services for future generations. At Zero Gravity, we don’t just accept creativity – we celebrate it, we support it, and we flourish on it for the betterment of our employees, our services and ideas.
Zero Gravity is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is a positive action establishment. The secret of our achievement is the people we recruit – and we’re looking for the best. You do not necessarily need prior experience, but a curious mind and the proven ability to solve complex problems are essential, as is an outstanding academic record.
Email Resume :
- Make sales plan as per given sales target focusing on corporate business segments such as- Industries, Corporate houses and Institutions etc.
- To develop and implement strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate sales objectives for products.
- To establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Deliver sales pitches and presentations to clients, highlighting the benefits of a product to influence purchase.
- To ensure timely collection of dues as company guideline.
- Need to maintain good working relationship with reputed corporate organizations.
- Responsible for increasing business opportunities through various routes and also need to develop new businesses.
- Provide aftersales service to the existing customers and also need to organize promotional initiatives for attracting the customers.
- Needs to develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth.
- Ensure that marketing objectives and activities are in line with sales targets.
- Need to have the knowledge of competitor activities with sales, collection, credit and new product entry.
- Compile, analyze, and interpret sales data to provide reports to management on performance.
- Prepare and present periodic budgets/sales forecasts to management.
- Maintain a very good atmosphere and coordination with the Departments regarding all types of purchasing/sourcing related activities.
Educational Qualification :
- Graduation / Post – Graduate degree in any discipline from any reputed university.
- Candidates having MPM Degree will be given preference.
- Age 28 to 35 year(s).
- 5 – 7 years of progressive job experience in similar role.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
E-commerce, Sales, Marketing, Relationship Management/ Key Account Management, Corporate Marketing
- Must be a self-starter, highly organized, and able to work well with employees & clients of all levels in the corporate sector.
- Must possess polished presentation, top level marketing, interpersonal, and facilitation skills.
- Needs good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer applications.
- Strong leadership, Influence & negotiation skills with business acumen & must have the ability to present & engage at executive consumer levels.
- Ability to influence and build relationships.
- Negotiable (Attractive salary & benefits will be offered to the deserving candidate) & excellent career development opportunities await the right candidate.
JOB LOCATION : Dhaka